At Regent Law, Will applies his transactional and courtroom experience to benefit real estate buyers, sellers, investors, lenders, and developers. Will also represents business owners, entrepreneurs and those finding themselves in disputes over property, contracts, or needing to protect what they have earned.
In his free time, Will enjoys spending time with his wife, Lori, and two kids skiing, hiking, biking, supporting Charlotte Soccer Academy and all WVU Mountaineer (Big 12) sports.
- Chapter 7, 13 and 11 Bankruptcy
- Collection and Foreclosure Proceedings
- State Receiverships
- Fair Debt Collection and Consumer Protection
- Unfair & Deceptive Trade Practices
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning
- Corporation, LLC and Trust Formation
- Contract Litigation
- Real Estate Sales and Purchases
- Secured Commercial and Residential Lending
- Real Estate Subdivision and Development
- Quiet Title and Title Curative Actions
- Partition and Condemnation
- Tax, Bankruptcy and Distressed Sales